Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale Book Review & Discussion

       Hey Bookworms! It's time for my second video book review to be posted. Technically I made this before my Enclave review, so you will notice some changes. Some are subtle, so maybe you wont :)
      I woke up this morning to this tweet from Ramona Wray, the author of Hex, "Linds!!! I just saw the video review on amazon :D It's *so* amazing! Thank you!" From this I learned a few things. One: don't upload your reviews to Amazon the night before you post them on YouTube, they post faster then you think. Two: Ramona actually sought it out, watched it, and loved it! Ok, there is a chance that

she just happened to be looking at her reviews and saw mine, but I prefer the first scenario. And three: You now know that I post my reviews on Amazon. If you ever see one on there, I would love you forever if you hit the "yes- I found this review helpful" button. That way my review will shuffle to the top of the pile and more people will see it. I also link to my reviews in the review section of GoodReads. You can't post videos there :( so I have to link.
     Ok, that's enough chatting. Lets get on with the review & discussion! Oh and you can buy the book here:
Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray





This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.