YouTube Update- This week's review and True Blood

       Hey my lil bookworms! I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. My review this week is going to be late, unfortunately. This is due to a few things. 1.) The internet being down really threw off my schedule. I went from being ahead of the game to falling behind. 2.) After reading the disappointment that was last week's book, I was determined to enjoy
reading this week. So I picked an adult zombie novel and at first it was great. Adult books are written so differently than teen books and the change was nice....at first. About 1/3 in I started to miss the progression of teen books. YA books tend to stay focused on the moment, while many adult books spend a great deal of time on inner dialogue a character's past memories. This can be killer for someone like me who loves action. If the character is dangling from a cliff, I don't care if she misses Christmas with her grandparents-- why are you wasting paragraphs telling me this now!? As soon as I realized that I wasn't enjoying the book, I had to find a new one. Remember I was determined to give a happy review this week? So, I went with a sure thing-- Divergent. I was right, I'm enjoying the book! Except, I grossly underestimated the length of this book and overestimated my ability to read quickly. I've been reading nonstop and I could have the review posted late today, but (and this brings us to #3) I have to work today. It's a long shift too. So, the review will be up this week, just know that it will be a few days late. 
       Onto True Blood. I don't have a specific date set aside to post True Blood, so I can't say that it will be late. It likely wont be posted until after my book review. Normally I film my TB review the morning after it airs, but icefilms.info didn't have it uploaded until very late last night. So I'll have to wait until tonight to watch it. 
       So, that's all I wanted to say. I apologize for any inconvenience that I may of caused you all. I imagine that as things go back to normal here, so will my reviews. *Fingers crossed* Oh, before I forget-- Happy Reading!

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.