Book Reviews Moving To Friday

Ok Bookworms, I think the title says it all. Me, along with several viewers, have decided that it would be a good idea to move my book reviews from Monday to Friday. This decision was made mostly because I was struggling to get back on time. The internet went down and when you get behind on one video, it puts you behind on all of your videos. PLUS, I'm trying to post True Blood reviews at the same time. So, if I post my TB reviews on Tuesday
(or around that day) and push my book reviews till Friday, I should be able to get back on a steady schedule. This doesn't have to be a permanent change. When this season of True Blood ends, if you guys want me to move back, I totally will. If you would like to learn more about this or chime in on the discussion, I will post the video-- where the decision making took place-- below. Thanks for all of your support. Happy Reading!
100 SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY: Click here to enter

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.