TheBookVlogger becomes LindsayMead, URL change!

     I will be doing a video about this very soon to further explain all of the changes. However for the time being I wanted to let everyone know that my blogger URL has changed. It was thebookvlogger.blogspot.com and is now lindsaymead.blogspot.com. 
     Mostly, this doesn't affect you. The content streaming through this site will still be the same that it's always been. Unfortunately, this does affect how certain links work. For example, this blog may no longer
show up in your dashboard when I post something new. If that's the case you may want to try unfollowing and refollowing. I can't guarantee this will work, but it has worked for me a few times when blogs I follow have changed their URLs. If you have this blog bookmarked (favorited, saved) in your browser, you may want to redo that as well. What I find most disappointing is that my blog buttons no longer work. The codes have been updated, so they work now, but if you already have my button on your site it will try to link to the old URL which no longer exists. The only way to correct this problem is to: A.) simple change 'thebookvlogger' to 'lindsaymead' in the code or B.) recopy and paste the code into your widget. 
      I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I wish there was a way to make this change without messing up links and such, but it is what it is. I greatly appreciate all of the support you all have given me and I hope that you'll stick around for more. Until next time, Happy Reading!

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.