Tiger's Voyage Unboxing

     I realized after uploading this video that we have, in a sense, come full circle. The first video I ever posted on TheBookVlogger was Tiger's Curse-- the first book in the Tiger Saga. Now I am unboxing the very final book in that series. It also just now occurs to me that not only have I unboxed an entire series on TheBookVlogger, but I now own my first complete series of signed books. Wow, this is like a momentous occasion for me. I feel like there should be streamers and a tiny band playing (I say tiny cuz it's not that momentous). I hope I get a chance to do an end of the year video so I can talk about all of the accomplishments that TheBookVlogger has made and thank you all for helping me get where I am. Ok, enough of that. Onto the video!

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.