Amazing Fan Art


     For me one of the best things about writing a book is seeing people get excited about what I've created. Not the kind of excitement that your mother shows because she loves you. I'm talking about the kind of excitement you get from people you've never met, who go out of their way to send you an adoring email or better yet-- create fan art. Fan art is something that I bet every author dreams of someone creating for them someday. I know I have. 
     So when I got a message on Goodreads from a fan saying that he was creating fan art for Exaulta, I was way too thrilled. I told everyone at work and I had no idea if it was going to be good art or not. I didn't even care if it was stick drawings! Someone doing this for my book makes my heart swell beyond the space of my chest. 
     Then I saw the actual art. Blown away. It's beautiful. Wow. I won't lie, I teared up when I saw it. Someone made that because they are so excited for Exaulta. This is why I do this. For the people who love my characters as much as I do. 
     I'd like to give a special thanks to Sabore for making this. You are amazing. This is going into my permanent collection and I will cherish it forever. Thank you.
     Sabore also made a post on deviantART where he talked a bit about Exaulta. CLICK HERE TO SEE. Please feel free to check that out. 

And finally, here is his amazing artwork.
Pledge to Help Publish EXAULTA

Created by Sabore

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.