LAST CHANCE!

Just popping in super quick to let everyone know that my campaign to publish The Beauty is ending tonight at 2am EST. It's currently at $323, which is 40% of the goal. Just a little more and I'll have enough to pay for both the ebook cover AND the ebook formatting! If the campaign reaches around 50% - 60% of the goal, than I'll be able to have everything done with the ebook that I want-- fancy formatting and all! Woohoo!

Naturally the ending of the campaign has me really thinking about seeing The Beauty in print. Hence the picture in this post. I took the early font sketches for The Beauty and spent a little time with the filters in instagram. This one I thought looked like it could have been a photo of a title page in a book. Sigh. I can't wait to hold this book in my hands.

Editing is finally coming along at a good speed. I hope I can keep it up and in a few weeks I'll be ready for betas. Yes, I'm behind schedule. But I'm learning and finding a groove with my edits. This is a bigger deal than it sounds. Grooves are good; grooves equal consistency and consistency is how one finishes a book.

SO with that said, please check out my campaign. Share! Contribute! Be Awesome! -Lindsay Mead

CAMPAIGN TO PUBLISH THE BEAUTYhttps://igg.me/at/thebeauty/x/7583467

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.