Pre-Order The Beauty, March 10th Release!

Last night, for the second time in my life, I uploaded a book to Amazon. Even though I'd done this before, it was still a very uncomfortable experience. You'd think that it would be thrilling--that I'd be sitting here with wide eyes and an eager grin--but you'd be wrong. It's not a fun thing to do...

It's a stressful thing to do! I hear that when people go on vacation (I personally wouldn't know, because vacations are for people with money...anyway...) they sometimes have moments of panic that they might have left the stove on or left a window open. Uploading a manuscript for publication is a LOT like that. The whole time I'm entering information, I'm nervous that I'm going to mistype and accidentally publish book 2 of The Hooter Legends. If something like that is a going to happen--it's going to happen to me.

So, yeah, lots of stressful pacing happened last night. But--as far as I know--I didn't unintentionally upload The Booty for pre-order last night. Although, I'm sure that would be pretty decent seller lol.

CLICK HERE to pre-order The Beauty on Kindle. If you've already read it, please leave a review. If you haven't left a review for The Beast, I'd love you if you did! Not ready for that kind of commitment? You can at least add my books on Goodreads. It's really nice being able to say 'books'...plural...I'm an author of bookS. lol That's awesome.

Paperbacks will be available and you can pre-order a signed copy through me. But it should be warned that the paperback will be published closer to the end of March. My formatter is booked for the next 3 weeks and creating a paperback file is more intensive than an ebook file. So it might be the end of March or it could even be early April. Either way, it will be available and I'll keep you all posted.

I hope everyone is enjoying this snowy day and is as excited about this impending release as I am. I have a small, but personal, goal to sell more pre-orders of The Beauty than I did for book one. It's not really about the money, I'd just like to see this book do as well as it deserves. So, you will see me posting more in the next 2 weeks in celebration of this release. I'd like to do a Behind-The-Scenes countdown thing where I share my thoughts behind certain key scenes in The Beast. If you have any questions about the series, ask away, and I'll try to cover them in a post. Till then, happy reading! -Lindsay Mead

-The Beauty Amazon Pre-Order
-The Beauty on Goodreads
-The Beast on Amazon
-Order Signed Paperbacks


This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.